Egypt is a hospitable land of bright sunshine and a comfortable stay, ideal for educational tourism. And this is not surprising, because a third of all the historical monuments of the Ancient World is concentrated in Egypt. And the pyramid complex in Giza, guarded by the majestic Sphinx, is the only of the seven wonders of the world that has survived to this day.
During Egypt Private Tour from Eilat 5 Days, you will visit most popular Egypt attractions: St. Catherine Monastery, Pyramids of Cheops, Valley Temple, Cairo and amazing river Nile.
Tour departure dates 2019 & 2020 available!
Organized Private Group Tour
Egypt Private Tour from Eilat – 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS
Best Price Guaranteed!
Published price rates are land packages based on double occupancy per person in US dollars.
|Group of 3-4 participants||3-4||16%|
|Group of 5-6 participants||5-6||20%|
|Group of 7-10 participants||7-10||22%|
• Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
• Bedouin escort for Mt. Sinai.
• 1 night accommodation in St. Catherine on H.B basis.
• 3 nights accommodation in Cairo on B.B basis hotel.
• 2 Full days in Cairo.
• Private English speaking guide throughout the tours.
• Ground transportation by modern Private A/C vehicle.
• All entrance fees as the itinerary.
• Hotel pickup & drop off.
• Taxes and services charge.
• Entry visa for Egypt and border tax
• Personal expenses
• International flights
• Tipping to guide, driver etc.
• Any extras not mention.
• Soft or hard drinks
• Mummies chamber in Egyptian museum
Good to know
Classical Escorted Tour to Israel 10 Days requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation.
Getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveler, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
1. Single travelers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
2. This tour does not depart during Yom Kippur, 18 or 19 September
No additional cancellation fees apply. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.